Terms and Conditions
• All prices are in US Dollars
• The above costs are per cabin per Journey
• As the train runs on the tracks of the Indian Railways, the itineraries are subject to change in case of any changes in the routing etc.
• Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
• Children below 5 years of age shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
• Presidential Suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 Adults and 2 children (One child up to 5 years of age and second child up to 12 years of age).
• GST of 5.00% (subject to change as per Govt. directives) is additional and will be charged extra on the invoiced amount.
• We need minimum occupancy to operate all listed journeys, in event if we do not manage minimum occupancy we reserve the right to cancel the journey at least with 45 days prior intimation.
• The Entire Deccan Odyssey Train is non Smoking. For any particular requirement, kindly contact your Valet.
Pre Departure Information
Click here to Download Pre Departure Information of Deccan Odyssey
Deccan Odyssey does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavor to maintain.
• One child up to 5 years of age shall be allowed free of cost in the Deluxe Cabin, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
• For families, with a child between 6-12 years of age, or, with two children with one child below 5 years and another between 6-12 years, we recommend the Presidential Suite which has a double bed in the bedroom and can be shared with a child below 5 years and a sofa cum bed in the living room which can accommodate the older child. In this case, the child/children will be accommodated free of cost.
• In case of two children between 6-12 years of age travelling with their parents, you will have to take 2 cabins. The first child pays 25% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay 50% of the adult fare. One of the parents will have to be present with the child / children in the cabin.
• Please note that we do not have the facility for interconnecting cabins.
• All applicable taxes will be charged extra.
Payment• 20% of the ticket value:20% of the ticket value
• 80% of the ticket value:80% of the ticket value
The maiden journey of the Deccan Odyssey commenced in 2004. The train embarked on a remarkable expedition, offering its passengers an exceptional blend of hospitality, comfort, and cultural immersion. With meticulously designed interiors reminiscent of the palaces and forts that dot the Deccan landscape, the train set new standards in luxury travel in India. Each cabin was equipped with modern amenities, reflecting a harmonious coexistence of contemporary comfort and historical charm.
• Any cancellation must be advised immediately by email (email@example.com) and subsequently confirmed by letter to the Central Reservation Division.
• No cancellation on cancelling 60 days prior to the departure date.
• Retention of 20% of ticket value on cancelling 59 - 45 days prior to the departure date.
• Retention of 50% of ticket Value on cancelling 44 - 30 days prior to the departure date.
• Retention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date
• Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en suite bathrooms • All meals (B,L,D)
• Soft beverages during the journey
• Valet service
• Still camera fees
• Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
• GST/VAT, Insurance, gratuities
• Laundry and alcoholic Beverages
• Video and professional Still camera fees
• Arrival and Departure transfers
• International and Domestic air tickets / Visa fee
• Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
• All activities mentioned as 'options' in the itinerary
All THE JOURNEYS ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM NUMBER OF PASSENGERS (Important)
• In order to run a Journey we need minimum number. Deccan Odyssey Reserves the right to to cancel / postpone the departure if the minimum number of strength to operate the journey is not met.
• In such an unlikeley condition, we will inform 30 days prior to the scheduled date of departure of that specific journey/s.
• We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary.
• Timings are subjected to change in the Itinerary, and we reserve the right to make such changes as timinings and schedule is decided by Indian Railways and at times may be subjected to change.
• The refund would be subject to the terms and conditions of DECCAN ODYSSEY.